Terms & Conditions
All purchases are subject to acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- Trade Only. All products and product information available on this web site are intended for qualified or training professional beauty therapists only, and are for sale on a strictly business to business basis. Customers should be competent in using the products sold on this website. Waxxxpress will not be held responsible for any injury or damages in unqualified users of our products. We reserve the right to ask for proof of professional status, and refuse the order if we believe the person not to be a trade customer. As a business user, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using. Products on this site are not for sale to members of the general public. Please read the terms and condition carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information or clarification. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please discontinue your purchase. This website is made available by us, Caronlab Australia Pty Ltd, manufacturers of Waxxxpress and all references to ‘we’ and ‘us’ are to Waxxxpress and/or the Waxxxpress website. All visitors to our web site are referred to as ‘you’.
1. The Contract between us
To make a purchase from our website, you must complete the on-line registration form.
A binding contract for the sale and purchase of goods between you and us will only come into effect when we issue to you confirmation of order and an order reference number to the e-mail address provided by you on the registration form. We are not obliged to accept any order(s) you submit.
2. Price and payment
We reserve the right to revise at any time the price of goods offered for sale on our web site without notice. All orders for goods are subject to availability and Waxxxpress reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
Although Waxxxpress tries to ensure that prices on this web site are accurate, errors can sometimes occur. (The prices as stated are therefore, indicative only but an accurate total price, including delivery charges, will be confirmed to you when we send you confirmation of our acceptance of your order.) If the price when confirmed, is not to your satisfaction your sole remedy is to withdraw your order and return the goods, to us in an unused condition, if already delivered to you.
All prices are quoted in GBP unless otherwise stated.
Payment in full is required through this website utilising the PayPal Credit Card payment facility (can be made by any of the following; MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Delta, Electron, Discover, AMEX, Switch, Maestro and Solo.) or your Business or Personal PayPal account prior to dispatch of goods.
We try to deliver the goods in accordance with our advertised delivery times. Please note our delivery times are indicative only and we are not responsible for any delays. Neither Waxxxpress nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched within 48 hours from order, depending on the items ordered.
Please note, we are unable to ship to a Post Office Box. Orders outside the UK are currently not accepted. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for this delivery.
4. Returns and refunds
It is your responsibility to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and contact us via e-mail if you do not receive your order or the items appear to be damaged or faulty within 48 hours.
If you believe you have received damaged or incorrect goods, you must contact us via the Contact Us within seven working days of receipt of the goods and provide us with your order reference number. One of our Waxxxpress representatives will be in contact to discuss and resolve your query. If we do not receive notification within seven days, any shortage, damage or other deficiency will be deemed to have occurred after delivery to you.
We go all out to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of our WaxxxPress products. However, we understand that sometimes a return must be made, and we aim to ensure the process is as easy and hassle-free for our customers as possible.
We will gladly exchange your item within 15 days of receipt.
If you wish to return your purchase for a refund, a 20% re-stocking fee will be charged.
Grab a Return Authorization
- All returns are to be made with a Return Authorization which must be obtained prior to sending your order back.
- Simply contact us via email@example.com for your Return Authorization.
- Include “Return Authorization” in the subject line as well as your order number. In your email please state whether you would like a return or exchange and briefly, the reason why.
Guidelines for Returns & Exchanges:
- All packaging must be unopened and unused. Once the product packaging is opened, unfortunately, it can no longer be returned.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returns.
- Returns are not accepted on wholesale orders.
Please note that our Waxxxpress products are sold online to businesses and professionals, as well as schools and students. If you are not a student, school or Beauty Therapist, we will not be able to accept any kind of return for issues with product performance or change of mind.
If you need more information about our return policy please feel free to get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have
5. Product descriptions
In describing the products available on our website we attempt to be as accurate as possible. Waxxxpress, however, does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website are accurate, complete, reliable or error-free. If a Product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the product in an unused condition in accordance with the provisions detailed above.
6. Your account
If you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and all passwords. To place an order on this website, you must be a trading entity (or a professional beauty therapist) (over the age of 16 years) otherwise you are not entitled to complete the online registration form required to place an order. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders at our sole discretion. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address given by you for delivery on the online registration form at the time of your order and by whatever means we reasonably consider appropriate.
7. User Behaviour
You may not use any of our Sites for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Waxxxpress Site.
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Waxxxpress Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of Waxxxpress.
8. Ownership of Goods
We will retain ownership of the goods you order until we receive full payment for the order. Once the goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
9. Cancellation and variation of orders
Orders may not be cancelled. If you would like to vary or add any item to your order you will need to create a new order.
10. Product availability
All products are subject to stock availability. If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you will endeavour to place your goods on backorder. If goods are out of stock for an extended period a representative will contact you and a full refund will be provided. The refund will be made as soon as possible after such notification. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
All products are sold subject to the manufacturer’s warranty which we will honour to the extent of such warranty.
All products sold on this website are intended for use by professional beauty therapists only and not for use by members of the general public except under the direct supervision of a trained professional beauty therapist and Waxxxpress and the hosts of this website accept no responsibility for and exclude any and all liability in connection with the use or misuse of any products purchased on this website.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE CONDITIONS, WAXXXPRESS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED OR SUPPLIED ON THIS WEBSITE. WAXXXPRESS AND THE HOSTS OF THIS WEBSITE, THEREFORE, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING BUT NO LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT OF THIS SERVICE, OUR PRODUCTS OR ANY MATERIALS.
EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, WAXXXPRESS AND THE HOSTS OF THIS WEBSITE HEREBY EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT OF ANY INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, COMPENSATORY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA WHETHER BASED ON A BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, DEFICIT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
13. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the Waxxxpress site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Waxxxpress site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Waxxxpress site without written permission from Waxxxpress.
We reserve the right to terminate immediately your ability to use any of our internet services at any time.
These Terms and Conditions of purchase constitute the entire agreement between us and you relating to the purchase of our products and supersede all other agreements or understandings between us and you.
Failure or neglect on our part to enforce at any time any of the provisions in these terms and conditions shall not be construed nor shall be deemed to be a waiver of our rights hereunder nor in any way effect the validity of the whole or any part of these terms and conditions nor prejudice our rights to take subsequent action.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable by any competent authority such terms and conditions shall to that extent be severed from the rest of the provision of these terms and conditions which will remain in full force and effect. We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
17. Our contact information
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Terms and Conditions please send an e-mail via our contact form on the contact page.
WAXXXPRESS IS A TRADE MARK OF:
Caronlab Australia Pty Ltd
148 – 150 Victoria Street
North Geelong VIC
Phone: +61 3 5227 4999
Fax: +61 3 5227 4950