THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR INGROWN HAIRS
Let’s face it, no one wants to have ingrown hairs! They’re unsightly, painful, itchy and uncomfortable! Why suffer when Ingrown hair treatments and solutions actually exist?
Ingrown hairs and pimples are extremely common after waxing and shaving which makes the Bump eRaiser range the perfect addition to any hair removal routine. The whole purpose behind hair removal is to have smooth silky results, not red, bumpy, painful results!
Treat Your Ingrown Hairs with the Bump eRaiser Range
Ingrown hair treatments such as Bump eRaiser Concentrated Serum or Triple Action Lotion are best used after waxing. They help prevent ingrown hairs from occurring and soothe the skin after hair removal. To treat an already existing ingrown hair use Bump eRaiser Medi Paste, it works as a targeted spot treatment for ingrown hairs and can also be used on pimples as it rapidly draws out the infection.
The Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Mitt is a must have in to prevent ingrown hairs
If your client is prone to getting ingrown hairs frequently exfoliation is the key! The Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Mitt has a unique blend of fibres that help massage away dead skin cells, improve circulation and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Regular use prevents hairs from getting trapped under accumulated dead skin cells, reducing the chance of ingrown hairs forming. Exfoliating daily in conjunction with using the appropriate Bump eRaiser product is going to banish your clients bumps in no time!
TOP 5 TIPS FOR SMOOTH SKIN WITH BUMP eRAISER’S INGROWN HAIR CREAM
These days there are plenty of ingrown hair creams and treatments that will help keep your skin bump free. Here are Lilliane Caron’s top 5 tips for smooth skin:
- Exfoliate daily! The removal of dead skin cells will aid the prevention of ingrown hairs as there will be less chance of the hair getting trapped under the skin. Try Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Mitt, It’s a must have for every shower! Made from Italian fabric, the unique blend of fibres massage away dead skin cells, improve circulation and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Do not touch! If the hair cannot easily be lifted with a pair of clean tweezers (without breaking the skin), leave it alone!
- Find the right product for your particular concern. If you’re a stickler for routine buy an ingrown hair cream, lotion or serum that will help in the prevention and elimination of ingrown hairs. Try Bump eRaiser Concentrated Serum – it’s in a spray bottle so is ideal for treating large areas like arms, legs, chest and back. If you’re someone who forgets to use a product daily, go for a treatment only product designed to be used once an ingrown appears. Bump eRaiser Medi Paste is a highly concentrated spot treatment to help treat the ingrown once it has appeared. It’s the most popular product in the Bump eRaiser range!
- Don’t be fooled by price. There are a number of ingrown hair creams and lotions on the market and here’s a little secret, the most expensive treatments are not always the best! Always look for product reviews and testimonials.
- Other ailments! If you’re also suffering from other bumps, pustules and pimples Bump eRaiser Medi Paste can aid these concerns too as it actively reduces redness and swelling and prevents infection. The Bump eRaiser Triple Action Lotion even works to retard hair growth and reduce the discomfort of waxing! Multi-purpose all-rounders, a must for every bathroom cabinet!